Monday, January 3, 2011

edie



Her name has an essence. Just like she does.

I have never met her in real life.

She is a rock star so I don't really ever plan to.

We first "met" over coffee and both liking the song "kite" by U2.

Her quirky, real, lutheran, reformed, classical self attracted me immediately.

How more than sad I was to hear of her family tragedy. Read about it here.

How amazed I am that she shows off theology and the BEST words even in the midst of it.

Edie you have blessed me many ,many times over. Sharing your home, your life, your faith, your cooking, your traditions, your books.

happy birthday my sweet friend.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Paula- that is such a sad story. Will make me hug my family a little tighter today. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to go back and finish reading her entire blog...What a lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear paula,
    i've thought about you a lot these last months.
    bless you friend.
    thank you for grace, for sweet words of kind love.
    xo,
    edie

    ReplyDelete